- ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER NEEDS OR REQUESTS.
- PROPOSAL AND MACHINE CONCEPT OR SOLUTION.
- PRESENTATION OF 3D SOLUTIONS.
- INTEGRATION OF CUSTOMER IN OUR SOLUTION GENERATION PROCESS.
- FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT.
Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and Programming
- CHOOSING ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS for machine or process automation.
- PREPARATION OF ELECTRICAL, PNEUMATIC AND HYDRAULIC DIAGRAMS for the facilities and machines.
- SAFETY SYSTEMS for compliance with regulations.
Automation and Programming
- PROGRAMMING OF ROBOTS, using any brand in the market. Experts with Siemens and Omron.
- Machine automation.
- Process automation.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS
- INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS: Yaskawa Motoman, ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Staubli.
- Robotic welding cells.
- Process cells.
- Robots for handling.
- Supply and unloading of parts for automatic machines.
- Artificial vision inspection of parts.
- Locating parts by artificial vision.
- Collaborative robots: new systems for an operator to work next to a robot, without physical barriers and in complete safety. Robot and operator can work in the same workspace.
- ARTIFICIAL VISION: Vision Sensors, Compact vision cameras: Cognex, Omron, Keyence. Advanced artificial vision libraries: Halcon.
- Applications for component control.
- 2D and 3D measurement of parts.
- Surface inspection and troubleshooting.
- Mechanical quality control of parts.
- Supervision and validation of the work done by the operator.
- INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING: OPC industrial communication applications, SQL databases, connectivity, for example.
- APPLICATIONS FOR PART TRACEABILITY, All parts manufacturing parameters stored in SQL database.
- PRODUCTION CONTROL APPLICATIONS: Data storage and management of manufactured parts, machine downtime, effectiveness, OEE, manufacturing reports per model, shift, batch, etc.
- REMOTE ACCESS TO MACHINE DATABASE:Access to machine data via web applications, automatic compilation and delivery of production reports via email.
- REMOTE SUPPORT, HIGH SPEED RESPONSE: Remote access to machine for settings, modifications and adjustment.
Assembly and Adjustment
- Mechanical assembly and integration of all components.
- Electrical installation on machine.
- Mechanical adjustment of machines.
- Programme settings and work parameters.
- Initial operation testing.
- Machine transfer, commissioning and integration in production.
- Machine maintenance and industrial processes.
- Spare parts manufacture and assembly.